Parklife Parklife

Nice job.

The repeat thing is the only real problem with the movie. It was pretty good. Really funny. Also, the voices were really good, pretty clear and easy to understand. I thought it was funny how the pebble was a smart ass and the others were "alright". Either way, keep up the good work.

Stalagmite responds:

haah thanks man. i like to intergrate some personality into my characters since they dont move around much. it was my first official voice acting performance to! so thanks so much for all you have said. i am pleased you enjoyed it. thanks for the advice and the support! :D:D:D

Sad Larry Sad Larry

Nice

He made Larry cry. That was hilarious! I can't wait for the next one of these to come out. Nice job on the style too, it was very cool.

War, Snow and Fire War, Snow and Fire

Absolutely beautiful

Wow, that was really good. I loved the style of art you used, also, it made me sad, happy, mad, worried, all those throughout the movie. You have talent. Keep up the good work.

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

Absolutely loved it!

I thought it was really funny. It hit all the funny things about brawl, such as the slipping, metanight being a top tier, and a lot of other stuff that I don't exactly remember. Anyways, I really thought it was funny! Oh! Especially the part where sonic was waiting with the sandbag at that screen. God that screen takes forever... also... I never really got HOW metanight became a top tier.

Awesome movie!

Blueberry Pie Song Blueberry Pie Song

Uhm

Well, it was really funny, really, I enjoyed watching it. But, the timing was really messed up, so I was reading it and getting a bit confused. Other than that, it was an alright flash. Just work on timing.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 5 Sonic Shorts: Volume 5

Funny stuff

That was insanely funny. That inspired me to try and do some drawn and non-sprite movies. I liked how with each of the different clips there was a different style of drawing. Overall this was uberly funny dood!

The Goal The Goal

Not bad

As a start, very good, needs music and sounds, also it could be a bit longer. Besides those small few things, that was really good.

Crane Machines Suck Crane Machines Suck

Interesting...

I think it was pretty good, it needs some work on some animations. I didn't notice when the bag dropped at all, I thought he actually missed. Overall it was pretty funny. THe max I spend on those games is like 5 bucks then I just give up and walk away. Good job dood ^^

TTA Episode 001 TTA Episode 001

Woah O.O

You're good, if someone made this into a real RPG it would be famous big time!

Kingdumb hearts COM part1 Kingdumb hearts COM part1

This is true

I swear this movie is exactly how I feel the game played out (Although I didn't exactly pay attention) It's really good dood, keep it up! :D