Parklife Parklife

Nice job.

The repeat thing is the only real problem with the movie. It was pretty good. Really funny. Also, the voices were really good, pretty clear and easy to understand. I thought it was funny how the pebble was a smart ass and the others were "alright". Either way, keep up the good work.

Stalagmite responds:

haah thanks man. i like to intergrate some personality into my characters since they dont move around much. it was my first official voice acting performance to! so thanks so much for all you have said. i am pleased you enjoyed it. thanks for the advice and the support! :D:D:D

Sad Larry Sad Larry

Nice

He made Larry cry. That was hilarious! I can't wait for the next one of these to come out. Nice job on the style too, it was very cool.

War, Snow and Fire War, Snow and Fire

Absolutely beautiful

Wow, that was really good. I loved the style of art you used, also, it made me sad, happy, mad, worried, all those throughout the movie. You have talent. Keep up the good work.

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Epic

Man, that was extremely good, I didn't have the chance to finish it, but it reminded me of final fantasy right down to the core. I love the style you use for the characters, and well, overall, it was entertaining, I know my brother played it over and over again. Keep up the good work.

Tap Tap 2 Tap Tap 2

Addicting

if only I could do that in real life, I would be entertained for hours on end! Very nice game dood.

Wld Hardest Escape Game 2 Wld Hardest Escape Game 2

Wow

That was funny XDD
That is pretty much all I can say for now.

Nickolo3 responds:

Thanks. Glad people are finally understanding that this is just a joke! XD